Here are some answers to your most frequently asked questions.
– What time can I check in and check out?
Rooms must be vacated at 10 a.m.
Check-in can be done at any time (up to 0.00 a.m.). Please notify us as soon as possible if you are late. The rooms are delivered by 13.00.
– Is there a secretarial service to register guests before arrival?
If you want to run straight to the beach as soon as you arrive at the Hotel, you can send us a photo of your documents on whatsapp at +39 320 2411937.
– What happens if I arrive before the check-in time?
No problem! If your room is not ready yet, you can leave your bags at our hotel and go to the beach in peace.
-Is there Wi-Fi? Is it charged for?
Wi-fi is free of charge.
-Do you have parking?
Yes, our car park, unattended, is 50 meters from our structure and is free.
Is there air conditioning in the rooms?
Yes, in all rooms there is adjustable hot/cold air conditioning.
– Where is “Casa Zoffoli”? Are they apartments?
Casa Zoffoli is our annexe. It is always in the same street as the Hotel Loretta. It is practically next door.
No! They are real double and triple rooms. We recommend it for couples or families with older children.
The external environment is completely renovated.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in the hotel.
– Is there a tourist tax in Cervia?
Yes, for the period from 1* April to 30 September, except for those who have their residence in the municipality of Cervia. It is excluded from the period between 1* January and 31 March and between 1* October and 31 December of each year.
Rates, per person per day (for the first week):
– From 1/6 to 31/8: euro 1,50
– Other periods: euro 1,00
– Is there a bus stop near the Hotel? Where can I buy tickets?
We have 2 bus stops 2 minutes walk from our hotel.
Tickets can be purchased from us at the reception desk at convenient prices.
We will provide you with timetables.
– How much do tickets cost?
Single ride (60 min): euro 1,30
Ticket valid for the whole province of Ravenna, Rimini, Forli-Cesena (3 days): euro 11,00
Ticket valid for the whole province of Ravenna, Rimini, Forli-Cesena (7 days): euro 22,00
– How much does a taxi from your hotel to Cervia station cost? And for the centre of Milano Marittima?
The price for the station is about 11,00 euro (car). While for the center of Milano Marittima is about 15.00 euros (car).
After 10 p.m. the night rate is applied, and the prices will increase by 20%.
– How far is Mirabilandia from your Hotel?
The amusement park is 14 km from our structure.
– Do you have discounted tickets for Mirabilandia?
Yes, they are available at the reception.
– Until what time is the reception open?
We are present in the hotel until 0.00 a.m. You can return autonomously with the code of the door on the back that is provided at check-in.
– Can I have lunch or dinner at the hotel even if I have booked only the “Bed and Breakfast” treatment?
Of course, subject to availability of tables in the dining room.
– Do you make homemade pasta?
Yes, every day we offer homemade pasta according to the Romagna tradition in our lunch menu.
– Do you propose fish on the menu?
Yes, every day, lunch and dinner, we always propose a fish dish.
– I read on the website that you make cakes, bread and pizza with sourdough… But is it possible to take a piece of sourdough from you?
Yes, exactly. It’s been 2 years now. Since last year, we have been certified as “children of living mother dough” (FDP).
We can give it to you more than willingly. Just let us know the day before your departure so that we can freshen it up.
– Do you have a bathing establishment with which you have an agreement?
Yes, we have two; Bagno Renato and Bagno Martini.
The agreement applies for a period of at least 3 days. It is still made a discount even for those who stay only for one day and can pay directly on the beach.
-Do you have bicycles?
yes! On payment.
– But how does it work for the massages you do at the hotel?
It’s very simple. You tell us the massage, among those available, that you would like to do. We call. The next day or the day after, the masseur will come directly to the hotel.
The massages are done in the special space in the hotel.
Do I have to bring something for massages? How much do they cost?
You just have to bring a towel with you.
30 minutes > 21 euro
45 min > 29 euro
60 min > 40 euro
– How do yoga classes in the garden work instead?
They are paid for, only when the number of people has been reached.
For lovers of “independent” yoga we give our mattresses that can take with them to the sea, or to do some ‘practice in the garden at the hotel.
If you have any other questions, ask when you want.
Tel. +39 0544 971115
Whatsapp +39 320 2411937