Here’s an original idea for an ORIGINAL gift!
HOW TO TRANSFER AN IMAGE ON GLASS
PROCEDURE FOR IMAGE TRANSFER ON GLASS
1. Create an image of your choice using Canva.com or Photoshop. You can also find ready-made images on Pinterest or Google Images.
NB: The image should be 4.5 cm high and as wide as you want.
2. Print the image with a laser printer and cut it out.
3. Place your label on the table facing upwards and cover the entire height with transparent adhesive tape (the tall packet tape).
4. With the concave part of the teaspoon, rub the label well to transfer the colour.
5. Cut out the label more precisely.
6. Place the label in warm water for a couple of minutes.
7. Using the fingertips of your fingers, rub the back of the label to remove the white paper.
8. Put the label on the radiator to dry.
9. Place the label in the glass jar as you like.
Just follow these simple steps and if you need anything, write to us anytime
Another very nice idea, is to put the preparation for making chocolate in a cup in the jars.
CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION